FileZilla has client and server editions that are mainly used to upload/share files from PC to server via simple, fast and easier file transfer protocol. There are many FTP software and utilities including Cute FTP but FileZilla is one of simplest, fastest and easiest application. The simple white color scheme makes it easy to operate with user friendly graphics. However, FileZilla Client and FileZilla Server editions are separate editions used to connect through FTP, FTPS and SFTP protocols.
Moreover, it has IPv6 support alongwith TLS/SSL and SSH file transfer protocols. The faster uploading speed will quickly transfer a file from a PC to server. Browse files, folders, archives manually or drag and drop target content to server destination. The server bandwidth will definitely matters but FileZilla will consume maximum uploading speed that is available. FileZilla is eligible to send approximately 4GB file as maximum file size limit. User can put specific bandwidth limits on desired speed.
Key Features of FileZilla:
Powerful security protection for servers will stop unauthorized access without admin permissions. Set transfer queue manually on specific date and time. FileZilla will show both failed and successful transfer logs in bottom of software screen.
- Connect to multiple servers individually
- Transfer up to 4 GB of file size
- Support FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols
- Browse files manually and select multiple files
- Drag and drop files directly
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Set queue and bookmarks manually
- Simple wizard for network configuration
- Pause and resume capability to transfers
- Support for MAC, Linux, Windows and Server
FileZilla Technical File Details:
|Product Size:||7.48 MB / 7.43 MB|
|Filenames:||FileZilla_3.37.4_win32-setup.exe / FileZilla_3.37.4_win64-setup.exe|
|OS:||Windows 10 32/64 bit , Windows 8 32/64 bit , Windows 7 32/64 bit , Windows Vista 32/64 bit , Windows XP|