Paint.NET is used to create and edit images, design interface and add special effects. It’s offering advanced tools to handle JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF files Windows Paint is the basic painting an editing software that is less featured, loaded and just a basic tool. Paint.NET is one of favorite and standard software which allows filters, layers, brushes, unlimited undo levels, advanced coloring and many other professional features. It supports multiple working windows inside one windows. So you can create album or design custom wallpapers for any purpose.
dotPDN is the developer and owner of this tiny software so as a freeware utility, they accept donations for development purposes. However, Paint.NET give simple and professional tools to control brightness and contrast of any image. It supports all popular image formats including JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and more. There are 4 small navigation windows by default that contains Tools, History, Colors and Layers panel. Everything is controllable in Paint.NET that is just a 6 MB software and competes Photoshop, CorelDRAW, ACDSee, Picasa, Photoshine, Photoscape and others.
Key Features of Paint.NET:
Red Eye removal is advanced term used by professional photo editors, so we can locate it in awesome tools collection. Moreover, using emboss, distort, noise, text, sepia and many pro tools. Rotate image to any target level from 90 to 180 degrees in both left and right sides. Zoom level support to maximum screen resolution. Use keyboard shortcut keys to work faster and save time with moving mouse to different manipulating tools.
- Image conversion covers all three levels e.g. Black, White and Sepia
- Control image results with adjusting brightness, contrast, curves, saturation and more
- Enjoy wide variety of powerful tools, special effects, history levels and layer controlling
- Use different variety of brushes with custom size, color scheme and placement
- Aero Glass effects supported especially for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Choose different effects, e.g. Blur, Distort, Text and other stylizing effects
- Use unlimited number of undo levels to recover maximum mistakes
- Control size, placement, rotation, zoom, coloring and everything that you can
- Automatically shows all the supported fonts installed in OS and use any of them quickly
- Reduced battery, CPU, RAM and GPU consumption comparing to previous versions
Paint.NET Technical File Details:
Latest Version: 4.1.1
Author: dotPDN LLC.
Product Size: 7.42 MB
Product Title: Paint.NET
Language: Multiple Languages
License Type: Free (commercial)
OS: Windows 10 32/64 bit , Windows 8 32/64 bit , Windows 7 32/64 bit , Windows Vista 32/64 bit , Windows XP
Note: It requires Microsoft .NET Framework (latest) version before installation.