AutoCAD let you draw 2D maps, sketch brain ideas and design 3D modeling with powerful tools, simple layout, enhanced coordination and dimensional features. AutoDesk is the company behind this architectural (civil) electrical and mechanical engineering software. They had dozen years of experience with professional development team. However, AutoCAD stands for Automatic Computer Aided Design which is most powerful 2D and 3D layout and mapping program. As 3Ds Max, Maya and other development software, AutoCAD is one of high reputation utility than its competitors.
Commands are the keys used to operate or design anytype of layout in estimated time. An operator must have knowledge about commands and their usage, for example: L is used to draw a line but it requires measurement and direction of line. However, comparing to AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD 2010, this latest version has simple and user friendly interface with black theme. The tools were remove from the sidebars and placed under menu bar with same icons & style. Internal layer controller is brain which can take various actions e.g. lock, color, copy and line stylizing on user command.
Key Features of AutoCAD:
Draw line, arc, circle or polyline with specific direction or angel without losing 0% gap. Setting a sheet with custom drawing limits, scaling modification, print & plotter customization, layer name & justification etc. Medium and high business companies including contractors, builders, construction engineers, road surveyors or building quantity surveyors using AutoCAD for drawing professional map. AutoCAD can be used to draw a Electrical map, Architectural map, Plumbing map and Mechanical mapping as well.
However, AutoCAD software allow user's to give custom colors to specific lines, dimensions, text inserting, line thickness, line type, set arrow to N as North direction, group contents of map, insert blocks and more. You can simply insert different predesigned symbols/blocks e.g. tables, plants, toilet accessories, kitchen accessories, bed, fan, circuits, stairs and hundreds of more.
- Architectural Engineering: also know as Civil engineering where an engineer will draw road map, building structure, front/top/side and rear elevation. Give dimension of pillars: walls, inside room, road and whatever you can draw. Both 2D and 3D mapping is allowed in AutoCAD with adding blocks to show even a single element inside map.
- Mechanical Engineering: will used AutoCAD to draw vehicle height, width, engine shape, electrical wiring and gages of other parts. An mechanical engineer can also draw a map of cigarette making machines, airplanes, helicopters, trains, boat/ships and other weapons or military equipments.
- Plumbing Engineering: is used to draw clean plan of sewage system, drinking water and drainage system. All types of water pipeline should be planned separately to avoid mixing of waters. This map will show a complete diagnostic system even in world trade centers and shopping malls where they have more than hundred stories.
- Electrical Engineering: an electrical engineer will draw a plan of electrical wiring placed inside a basement or top of roof. Electrical wiring is difficult than comparing to other types because here a risk of short circuit between 2 connections. However, in this map all the things were placed e.g. air conditioner, room cooler, wall fans, exhaust fans, roof fans, circuits, voltage meter, main electric controller, lighting and others.
- Telecom Engineering: in this type an telecom engineer use mobile and laptop to identify bad signal strength through GPS system. Many long towers have dozens of equipments which were used to provide 3G, 4G data connection, calling and messages functionalities to the consumers. The map shows the dimension of tower including name, width and usage of equipments. The engineer should mention the height and weight of tower to place it deeply under earth.
AutoCAD Technical File Details:
Latest Version: 2018
Product Size: 1.66 GB / 1.96 GB
Author: AutoDesk Inc.
Product Title: AutoCAD
Language: Multiple Languages
License Type: Trial (commercial)
Filename's: AutoCAD_2019_English_Win_32_64bit_Trial_en-us_Setup.exeOS: Windows 10 32/64 bit , Windows 8 32/64 bit , Windows 7 32/64 bit , Windows Vista 32/64 bit , Windows XP